- 5955 North Douglas Hwy. - Juneau
- 5 BD | 4 1/2+ BA | 3,184 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 15321
- This Beautiful North Douglas single family home is a must see! Sitting on almost an acre of land this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home includes a 1 bed and 1 bathroom apartment with a huge garage/shop. With fantastic views of the Gastineau Channel this amazing home features hardwood floors, built in cabinetry, a wood stove, 2 jetted tubs, lots of custom woodwork throughout, and much more. Don't miss your chance to see this home, call today for a showing.
- 352 Legal Address Only - Yakutat
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,212 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 14821
- Come enjoy the beautiful views of Monti Bay from this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 1212 square foot home. This centrally located home sits on a 7,948 square foot lot. Call today to set up a showing!
- 14245 Otter Way - Juneau
- 2 BD | 3 BA | 2,868 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 15558
- Indian Cove ocean front on this protected Auke Bay cove, nice beach with wonderful weather. About 1/2 the rainfall of downtown. Light and bright and cheery. This is an immaculate oceanfront home, aesthetically pleasing, landscaped yard and furnished apt/guest quarters downstairs. There is a mooring location and winch for putting boat in and out of water. Easy cove to boat, set crab traps or fish. Lots of decks to sit and watch the amazing views. Easy to turn into four or five bedroom.
- 2213 Dunn Street - Juneau
- BD | BA | sqft
- Business Opportunity - MLS# 15070
- Have you always dreamed of having your own business or Quilt Shop? This is a fantastic investment opportunity for you to run your own profitable business. RainTree Quilting was established in 1998 and has been under the current ownership for the past 8 years. The price includes the business, fixtures, and owner's extensive data base and POS system. Price of business is $125000. Inventory amount varies and will be determined upon the sale of the business. Call for details.
- 7722 Glacier Highway - Juneau
- 5 BD | 4 1/2+ BA | 4,544 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 15559
- One of a kind executive home with character & attention to every detail. This extraordinary custom built 5 bedroom home is nestled on over half an acre lot. Formal living area with 12â ceilings. The gourmet kitchen features a large island & walk in pantry. You will find the den/TV room & office downstairs. Upstairs is a master suite highlighted with a glamour master bath with custom cabinets, jet tub, shower & walk in closet. The additional 3 bedrooms have walk in closets. Over sized garage w/boat parking.
- 8195 Erin Street - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,386 sqft
- Attached - MLS# 15627
- Enjoy the charm and easy living of this Erin Manor zero lot line home. Lots of extras in this three bedroom, two bath home with laminate, tile and wood flooring, well designed remodeled kitchen with granite counters, remodeled tiled bathrooms. Fenced yard and storage. Great location with easy access to many recreational activities.
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.