5 listings meet your search criteria. Viewing 1 - 5
Jump to Page: << 1 >> Next 100 Previous 100
- 12175 Glacier Highway - Juneau, 99801
- : 2 BD | : 1 1/2 BA | 985 sqft
- Condominium - MLS# 16307
- This is the Spaulding Condo to own! Amazing water views, end unit, and you can walk directly from the unit to the beach! This entire home has been upgraded with high end products including hardwood bamboo floors, granite and marble counter tops, African Ribbon Mahogany cabinets throughout, upgraded appliances and so much more.
- 1015 Lutak Beach Road - Haines, 99827
- : 5 BD | : 3 1/2 BA | 1,800 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 16251
- Truly the Alaskan Experience! This water view, 2 bedroom home and 3 bedroom apartment above a large garage/shop in the beautiful town of Haines Alaska is the Alaskan dream come true! This property is between the town of Haines and the ferry terminal so it it convenient to all amenities. The 3 bdrm apartment has been used as a vacation rental property and produces a nice summer income or use as a rental Wild life is abundant and the view cannot be beat! Pictures of the rental www.thenestatnewtoncove.com
- 2214 Raven Road - Douglas, 99824
- : 2 BD | : 2 BA | 868 sqft
- Condominium - MLS# 16292
- Amazing views of town, channel and mountains from this very well maintained 2 bedroom 2 bath condo! This beautiful unit features a step down living area that includes a well equipped kitchen with double oven, dining area and large living room with lots of sunlight! A toyo keeps your living space warm and cozy. From the living area you can access your expansive covered deck and storage room. The garage has been completely finished and provides a large amount of storage. Don't wait to see this one!
- NHN Douglas Highway - Juneau, 99801
- BD | BA | sqft
- Single Family/Duplex - MLS# 15954
- Absolutely beautiful waterfront lot that is ready for the new owner to design their building plans and enjoy the views! This lot has been partially cleared and extensive driveway work has been completed to a building pad. There are DEC approved plans for septic. City water and electricity are available at the road. Being sold under assessed value, this is a lot you will not want to miss!
- 496 Raven Drive - Kake, 99830
- : 3 BD | : 2 BA | 1,286 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 16114
- This home would be perfect for an investor or first time home buyer. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with a view of the water from a distance. This home needs TLC but is priced to sell and is waiting for a new homeowner to make it their own. This home will require either a cash purchase or a renovation loan. Call for more details.
Jump to Page: << 1 >> Previous 100 Next 100